Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

WOW - I'm here

What a great way to extend a birthday - first a fantastic weekend in Paris with my son - see last post, and then a brilliant day in London at the Alexander McQueen exhibition at the V&A and a trip to Harrods with my daughter!!

Link to exhibition is here (as photography was not allowed)

Sorry it's been a while since I last wrote but I have not been in the best place.  Today it's hair cut followed by sewing again!! Whoop Whoop - show you later.

Oh - and I wanted to show you the recent 'creativity' - in my garden I have a bench, 2 chairs and a table that over the many years the wood has started to rot - so I have restored them!!  With the help of my daughter's fiancée - he cut off the old rusted bolt. I then used the old wood from the bench to mend the table, the old wood from the table to mend a chair and bought new wood for the bench - all wonderfully restored again for another few years !!


No comments: