Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Day 18 - the middle one

I am so glad it's Friday - I have the weekend to chill and stitch considering I have loads of postcards to make and get sent off fairly soon. I have several Feb birthday ones and some texture and hearts and and and arrrrhhh!!!!!! Definitely not enough hours in the day! Making one a day is lovely, relaxing but I have so many to do!!
On the right you can see the middle of three - same background as the one I showed yesterday but this time I did not chop it into 4 - I added some gold foil (top left) a few rows of machine pattern and then ......... yes you've guessed it more sorbello!! This one is going to be sent off to USA as one of the texture swap on Artrsnthemail group.

2 comments:

Angela said...

This card is totally gorgeous. Sure makes me wish I'd signed for that swap now!

Dianne said...

You are doing so well with your postcard a day!! I admire you so much. And, they are all really lovely - with such different techniques. Well done!!