Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Day 23 - Still going strong

Arriving home was great again today as another postcard has arrived in my Fairy swap. This is from Dianne in Australia - the card just sparkles and arrived safely in the nude!! Thanks Dianne!


This other one is one of a pair (now that's a surprise!!) . The background is made from used, dried (and emptied) round Earl Grey tea bags. Yes you read it correctly -tea bags. I use tea bags a lot. This post card will probably be sent on in a recycle swap I am involved in.
I am trying today to create an Etsy shop - how hard is this - in the hope that I may be able to sell some of my dolls and postcards and eventually other works of art.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Glad it arrived safely!!
I love the tea bag post card - love the effect of the tea bag dyeing.