Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So much to do and no time...

Yes - I guess we all sometimes feel like this - so much you want to do and definitely not enough time to try.

I have been storing all my postcards, (those I have decided to keep (not swap) and those I have received in swaps), in a folder in plastic pockets usually used for photos - as you can see the file is now full to bursting, so the first thing I need to do is make a box to store the postcards instead. The next thing is to continue using up samples to make more postcards like these felt ones from yesterday. The third one was made up from the edge piece, you know (if you make felt) those curvy edges left from cutting up the first two!

The next thing I am sooooooo looking forward to doing is viewing all these CD's - they arrived today !! Hooray - from Two Ten Studios - they are 2006 copies of The Monthly Muse. I have a whole years worth to read!!! I also purchased a CD on making ATC's and a lovely sheet of artwork to use in ATC's.

The last thing for you today is to admire the two lovely postcards I received in the post today.... The beaded heart is from Angela and the purple one (sorry the photo does not show the lovely colour of this one) is from Lorraine. So thanks to both. They are great!

2 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Looks like you've got a large collection of PC's already. And it also looks like you will be busy going through all those CD's. Have fun!

Alis Clair said...

Ohh all that wonderful reading - bliss.
Your pieces are beautiful and the postcards you received are lovely.
What a fantastic collection you have.
Hugs, Alis