Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

A Different Kind of Swap

Whilst in Canada last year I purchased a Walnut Hollow Creative Versa-Tool from Michaels for $24.99

I had to buy a voltage adaptor and a plug to be able to use it here in UK. I've used it a couple of times only using one of the 11 tips - you can see I've used it on the velvet background of the heart postcards on the earlier blog today.
The packaging was left in Canada (to save luggage space) but I would obviously box it up.

The reason I want to swap/exchange it - a neighbour, who has been clearing out the garage has offered me an English pyrography tool, which is obviously easier for me to use.

FIRST PERSON TO EMAIL............

So my swap would be as follows - if someone in USA or Canada would like this tool and would like to swap it for a reasonable collection of Ephemera - unusual bits for collage, different fibres or other odds and ends - in the art-e-zine type stuff (possibly stuff not available in UK?) - which could be useful for a recycling textile artist such as myself emaill me.

Oh and to be fair if someone in UK would like it - same exchange applies but I will obviously throw in the adaptor and plug!!

For those of you who need the tool's description:......
Creative Versa-Tool
Walnut Hollow has developed a perfect tool for the individual who likes to do it all. This tool has options and functions for all types of needs for hobbyists, crafters, and artists alike. Whether the user is working with fabric, wood, stained glass, or hobby trains, this tool serves his/her needs.
Set includes:
Creative Versa-Tool with universal point, wire stand, silicon comfort grip, flow point, shading point, calligraphy point, stencil cutter point, soldering point, star stamping point, square stamping point, circle stamping point, hot knife point, transfer point, and lead free solder.

Features:
10 functions in one tool
11 interchangeable points
Comfort grip
Tool developed for many types of users.
Tool useful on more than 15 different surfaces
Packaging bright, attractive and explains uses
Packaging allows consumer to see contents
Reusable box holds all tool components
UL approved for United States and Canada Heats to 950° F, 25 watts, 120 volts

No comments: