Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Help needed PLEASE

Anyone in US or Canada that has easier access to Walnut Hollow Products - I have been told that they now have a new head set for the Versa Tool - 26311 HotStamps™ -Border Series 1
Includes 8 Border - Walnut hollow have said they cost around $9 but they want to charge me $10 for postage and I think that is wrong!!! Anyone near a Michael's? Could you check out your postage and then get me a set and I would Paypal you the funds? PLEASE?

2 comments:

arlee said...

Anna, i will see what i can do; there is a Michael's on the way to work for me!

SeamRippstress said...

Anna, We have about 5 Michaels and I'd be happy to get that to you. Just let me know egentry5@sbcglobal.net