Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Three More Postcards in the Mail


Today I received three more inspirational and fun postcards. One I can't scan from Evelyn Thamm because it is black. If you remember I have also made a pure black postcard and like Evelyns it is beautifully textural but does not scan!!.
These two - top 'recycle' theme from Leoni Davies and below Blue and Orange from Jan Lovell.
All three are lovely.
I'm still not making anything but have lots of ideas - can't even make notes in a sketchbook all the ideas are in my head.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

We'll expect a head explosion soon Anna and we won't be able to keep up with you then.

gunnelsvensson said...

wonderful postcards!