Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Lovely Surprise

Look what came in the post today! I entered the Make 5 Take 5 challenge with The Thread Studio run by Dale in Australia. These are the five ATC's I received in exchange. They are great aren't they.
They were made by:
Meryl Holland, Linda B
Sara Hansson, Dianne McGrath and
Virginia Koster

Sorry pic is not too - I still don't have my camera and the scanner is not great either.
Thanks Ladies - they are lovely and are helping to get me interested in art work again. As you can tell I've not done much other than think and plan- it's a great way to procrastinate!

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

These are wonderful Anna and such a mixture of techniques.

Terri Stegmiller said...

All are very nice. Lucky you!

Dianne said...

Oh, look, you have one of mine! It was a wonderful swap!