Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another New Header

Just playing around with headers again and came up with this one - this is a cut from a design I made based on Klimt (part of my started HNC Course work) see left, but I have cut a chunk and played with the colours in PSP. Comments?


Also wanted to say I have posted washers to the following challenge players:
Jacqueline de Jong
Helen in UK
Arlee
Susan Devonport
Carol T
Sophie Jansson
Doreen Grey

5 comments:

Susan D said...

I like you new look header very contemporary. I'll keep any eye out for the postman, got to put my thinking cap on.

Kari said...

It is a lovely new header. I love the piece you took it from too.

Good luck on getting back to the HNC course too. Glad to see you are fighting back!

Hugs,
kari x

arlee said...

Honestly? It's nice, but not terribly textiley :}

Helen in the UK said...

Received my washers today - will get my 'thinking cap' on :)

Carol said...

I got my washers today and can't wait to play!!! love carol t