Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Mandala

I belong to a group working through The Artists Muse and whilst looking through a C&G Part 2 sketchbook thought I'd use some of my iron work designs in a Mandala. I'm not going to stitch these out just play on Paint Shop Pro for the moment.


I was reading someone's notes earlier on Life Colours and looked at the website mentioned:http://www.lifecolorsonline.com/lifecolorslite.html Answering their questions this is my result:

You scored mainly in the Water-Sky quadrant. This 'Blue' quadrant highlights the water sign of your personality and your tendency to be cool and free-flowing in most circumstances. Water from the sky provides the necessary resources for growth and this is a feature of your approach to life. You will enjoy the freshness of new ideas and actively seek these out, either by talking to others or by reading.
People who map into this quadrant will enjoy examining problems or making discoveries. Consequently, you may sometimes tend to take your time in coming to decisions which affect your day-to-day life. If there are any uncertainties, your natural reaction will be to postpone things until you are sure.
You are unlikely to enjoy conflict situations which, more than likely, will create stress for you. In these circumstances you may well be a 'worrier' and this could affect your health. As a result you will usually move to defuse any potential conflicts well before they occur.
You will be a considerate person and choose your words carefully so that you don't upset others. Sometimes however, you may be so subtle that people don't realize what you are feeling about a particular issue. You may need to check that people fully understand your views and incorporate these into their decision making.
Being a sky person, you may well have a strong imagination which causes you to fantasize about the future. Future possibilities interest you greatly whereas the past is something you can readily put behind you. However, be careful that you don't live too much in the future. There are the realities of day-to-day living to think about.

And finally I took photos of another Clematis in my garden. This flower is approx 1 " in diameter - isn't it delicate!!

4 comments:

Alis Clair said...

Love your mandala, the colours and shapes are beautiful.

What a little beauty that Clematis is .

Hugs, Alis

Doreen G said...

Anna I love the colours you have chosen and the design is fantastic.

Claire said...

LOVE the mandalas!! And I took the quiz - I'm a fire-sky - I rather like that!! Not surprising really given how much I adore watching/painting sunsets and sunrises...

Kari said...

Those mandalas look fun, I would have to get some paints out and splash about if it were me!

Totally understand how your garden is absorbing you at the moment. That is good, nurturing plants is the best thing in the world.

The clematis is one of my favourites. Love em.

Hugs
Kari x
www.inkytinker.typepad.com