Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Update on Washer Challenge

Another post today - that's three in a row - makes up for the quiet time recently. Anyway an update on the Washer Challenge I set back at the end of May. I did say send photos by beginning of July but as some people are struggling (esp as a couple of packages did not get sent out with much time - my office junior forgot to post things whilst I was away) - I think it should be extended to end of July - this also means I don't have to choose a winner just yet as the entries so far are so wonderful it will be hard to choose (see below).
I still have loads of these washers so if anyone else fancies a go please contact me by email and I'll send you some out.


Anyway the participants so far: - Thanks Ladies for getting pics to me so fast, and Thanks Helen for sending the original to me to!!


Helen:

Doreen:

Susan:

Jacqueline:

It's going to be hard to pick a winner - these are all so great so far.

2 comments:

Digitalgran said...

What a great challenge this has been Anna. Such a good idea.

Purple Missus said...

These are all so good Anna, it will be very hard to choose a winner. What a great idea this was - very different.