Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

When Life is getting you down (which it is at the moment) ......

..... what you need is to find a postcard like this on the door mat! This is from Val and it is just delightful! It really made me smile and appreciate the fact that I am beginning to make some friends out there ! THANKS. The flower is a beautiful appliqued piece with added stitching and the whole postcard has just given me an idea for the layout of a quiltie !! I think I am beginning to understand what they should be like. Below are the two completed ATC's ready for the Getting to Know you swap - will be posted tomorrow.
Also the matching postcard . This one and the one below are going to be dispatched for August Birthdays.Above and below more of my tyvek work completed.

7 comments:

Jill said...

I love the work you are doing, the atcs and the corresponding postcard/s are fabulous.
I am delighted we are all in a group together, am looking forward to getting to know you and others better and swapping our work :o)
Jill

bookwraps by suz.com said...

Anna ! your pc's are awesome...the tyvek look terrific...good job....

Donna said...

Its so fun to get a FAP in the mail and see some ideas from someone else isn't it :-)

Sandy said...

You do wonderful work. I've enjoyed meeting and making friends online. We visit every day. Sandy

Terri Stegmiller said...

Lovely work Anna!

Alis Clair said...

Anna, your work is always gorgeous and these pieces are no exception. I love the colours in the ATC's and postcard.

What a lovely card you got from Val

Hugs, Alis

Val said...

I'm so glad you liked the card Anna - I was a bit anxious I must admit, as it is very different from what I have been experimenting with.
Your Tyvek cards are just beautiful, and thankyou again so much for mine. Val