Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Feeling Yuck

When I woke this morning I felt really yucky, my head was full of 'fungus' I could not hear and every time I moved my head I had that squelchy sound. Still back to work! Having been alone for a week when I entered the office and tried to say good morning to my receptionist I had a very very deep voice! (If I was feeling better I would have said it was a sexy sound - very Marlene Dietrich but I was not feeling well so it just sounded rubbish). Any way being my first day back I had to stick it out, drinking lots of warm drinks and taking painkillers all day. I did get through.

Now I am sitting on the sofa (with the laptop) and I would love to snuggle under a quilt but I am too hot- so I will just sit here (jumper on jumper off ing) blog surfing being a couch potato, and go to bed early!!! Def. No art work my head is too full of fungus to think. Although I did have a very quick look at my stash for the colours for TIF but I can't find any of them so I gave up! Oh well I still have time yet!

One blog I think you must go and look at is this one here - it has made me smile so much tonight. I just love Monkee (I have the PG Tips one but it has not as yet been on such adventures)!!!!

Speak to you again when I feel a bit better - where are my tissues?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like a week off is needed and lots of hot toddies! Hope you feel better soon.

Guzzisue said...

Hope you are feeling better,I've tagged you for make my day award ( hope you dont mind)