Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Once More Thank you

Once again I have been over-whelmed by the comments recently about TIF. Thanks for your support - I love the idea of another Babcia vessel and will be working in my sketchbook later tonight - yes you did hear me say 'working in my sketchbook' - I don't usually do that but I actually want to now. - It will be different !
For the moment I have read Kate's blog and decided to take the quiz to find out which Jane Austin character I am .......


:: E L I N O R ::
You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.


I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!


1 comment:

Dianne said...

Can't wait to see what you produce Anna - I think you are so talented!! I loved Sense and Sesibility - what a great charactor Elinor was!