Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

And another one !!!

So I have just signed up for yet another swap - this time it is ART IN A CARTON. What is is? - well "Art In A Carton" is essentially a three-for-three swap. It's an artsy little "Pay It Forward" idea dreamed up by Susan of Art Angelix. She will send a carton of goodies to me, I then a) send her something back in a decorated carton and b) send another one on to two other participants - the package coming to me will have address labels, I send out to the oldest address label and a person of my choice.
Better details are here : http://art-in-a-carton.blogspot.com/2007/12/art-in-carton.html

1 comment:

Maya Sara Matthew said...

I don't believe it! I am so excited to read about the Cyber Fyber exhibition and the Art in a Carton event both are fantastic. Thank you for writing about them.I would love to participate in both.