Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Update on Cyber Fyber

Here is the ATC and here the Postcard I am sending to Susan for the Cyber Fyber Exhibition.
The ATC is one of my special favourites - one of my first ever - made December 06 - glad to send it for this great exhibition! The Postcard is my latest one - it was meant as a 'teaching sample' for the workshop I am running next weekend but I will take a photo of it instead as again I would like it to go straight away to Susan!

5 comments:

Guzzisue said...

I make that 4 posts today!! You have been busy, I've also signed up for cyber fyber and will be starting a new card sometime this week.

arlee said...

These are gorgeous Anna!!! LOVE the depth of texture and the colourways.

Carol said...

Oh I agree with Arlee, colours look good enough to eat!

bookwraps by suz.com said...

Anna-these are awesome...but your work is always fantastic!

I'm sending a postcard to Susan too...just not sure which one !

Susan Lenz said...

Thank you! Mere words cannot adequately express my gratitude...especially for your generosity...sharing one of your first ever cards. I am honored.
Susan