Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mother's Day - next weekend

In the UK - next Sunday is Mother's Day. Each year I try to get or make an original card for my mum. I have just finished this years offering. It is very simple - I found an image on the Internet, adapted it in PSP and then printed it out onto cotton fabric. I had set the printer to A5 size but it decided to print A4 - never mind! I simply quilted the front and added some flower beads with tall shanks so they stand off the surface - then stitched this quiltlet to a piece of purple card and cut the edge to match. It does stand up (just!!)..... Ta da.........

4 comments:

verobirdie said...

very nice card. i'm sure your mother will love it.

Myra said...

What a great idea Anna and such a special card for your mom.

Carol said...

How lovely, and thoughtful. I am sure she will ove it.

Kim said...

Lovely and very clever. I'm sure your mum will love it.