Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What has come in the post recently

First I must say thanks again for your understanding re my rants about mum. As I have not been able to visit recently I have been keeping in touch with the hospital and relatives who have been able to go. Mum seems to be slipping into a strange person. I am hoping that this is just the drugs she is on because she is saying some of the strangest of things. She may have a minor infection as this sometimes makes them hallucinate. I'll try not to talk too much about her for now.

Anyway the post - I have received three envelopes in the last few days containing the most lovely pieces. THANKS TO ALL !!
This first is from Kate - and yes Kate the size is perfect as is the craftsmanship!! It's lovely. Next one from Doreen - so delicate and almost fluffy! Next a postcard from one of the Cotswold guild ladies - sorry I put the card somewhere safe after taking the photo and I forgot to make a note of the sender. The final envelope from Myra contained three tissue covered packages....... Opening these I found two lovely ATC's - such different techniques. The third packet contained a lovely ring for me to use in my work.
THANKS TO ALL - These pieces are so delightful. I think I may have to come up with a nice way of displaying my ATC collection - something to think about soon!
For now it's back to the HH homework. Yes Janet if you are reading this I am doing a little every day!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely ATCs Anna!

Myra said...

I am glad you liked what I sent Anna. It was my first time making ATC's. Good to see you posting with all you have had to deal with.

Kate North said...

Wow - I do love how different everyone's ATCs are - Myra's flowers in particular are a clever idea...

Glad the size is ok & hang in there!