Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Friday, April 04, 2008

This quiz does make me laugh!

I love this quiz that I found on one of hte many blogs I read - considering I do not live in USA to sound like a New Yorker is quite an honour. It is a dream of mine to live there so I would obviously fit right in!!

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

Philadelphia
The South
The Inland North
The Midland
Boston
The West
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

2 comments:

Guzzisue said...

just tried it, apparentley I have the same accent as you, can you imagine this quiz trying to sort out the accents over here? :)

Joanna said...

If you ever find yourself in NYC, please look me up:)