Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Post - Suprises

Look what I received in the post recently.... Firstly an ATC from Kate - this was from her May swap and it is so cleverly put together - title Wings! - which is a great reminder for me to spread my wings and fly!! THANKS KATE.Next is an ATC from Jan - sorry this pic is on its side - there is so much work on this ATC - Jan's not says she is getting stale - well if this is stale I would like to see her work when not stale!!!!!!!!! I have been sitting looking at this piece over and over - trying to work out what Jan has done. THANKS JAN.The third item was a real surprise - a postcard from Margaret R - this is a postcard in my favourite colours and is a birthday postcard - I had completely forgotten that a) my birthday is next week and b) that I am on a birthday postcard swap list with Fibre Art Friends Yahoo Group - Sorry to all I have forgotten to send you cards on your birthdays - I will make up for this is in the next few days!! THANKS MARGARET!

No comments: