Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kate's ATC Challenge

I have recently joined in with Kate's ATC challenge. See her blog here. The packet of ATC bases arrived the other day together with a lovely bag of bits. The rules were to use one base any way we liked and send it back to Kate. (Some of the background had to show). The remaining four are for us to use - I am still working out what will happen to these. However as soon as I saw the ATC backgrounds I knew I had to use this one. A very simple addition of decorated paper pieces and eyelets and viola it was ready to send back! I hope Kate has it now!!

1 comment:

Kate North said...

not yet - drat, I will have to wait until Tuesday!

You picked my favourite background - I had (still do) quite a few of that particular style as it was a large piece I cut up.