Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Thanks and GWE Workshops

Thanks for the comments on my last post. I have decided to continue making bodices - I love making them and a) don't want to compromise my creative side - thanks Jane, b) may look at the idea of a gallery when I have a 'body of work' - Carole that suggestion did make me giggle and in fact was the turning point today!! and c) I should have thought of that too - do both ideas - Duh!!!!!- thanks Sue!!

So I've been on the machine - nothing to show just yet.

Just a reminder too - for those of you close to Wiltshire - The GWE Workshops start on Monday 15th September. Click HERE for further information. See you there.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I am glad that it struck a cord with you, I hadn't thought about the play on Body or work, and bodice! I still think the exhibition is a great idea, you have 4/5 of them now yes? That would work in a smaller gallery? Can I suggest you take them with you when you start scouting galleries, so thay can get it!