Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

URGENT Warning for Those Using Blogger

Dear All blog users

This morning I was unable to view my own blog and that of several of my favourites (including Arlee's) - If you have SITEMETER on your blog - it has been infected with a bug that prevents anyone from viewing your blog at the moment . It will give the following error message :


Go into your settings and remove the sitemeter before your computer gets infected with the bug!!

3 comments:

arlee said...

ACKKK!!!!!! I took it off--thanks for letting us know!

Nic Hohn said...

I wondered what happened! Thanks for letting me know!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the worning Anna and great that you finding your muse back!