Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The ATC athon continues...

Being at home has been good from my artist point of view but I would rather be out employed! Still I'm sure something will happen soon. Anyway another 12 ATC were constructed today. All very simple..... The first set of 8 were made from some lovely silk 'paper' which one of you lovely blog people had sent me - I am so sorry I can't remember who that was. I have simply stitched small pieces on to others - and added more of my painted buttons. The next four were made in my true recycling style. I have several off cut pieces from my iron work bodice - so I cut up three interesting pieces. The first is simply one of the spirals with beads added. Then the next one was covered first with Charcoal markel and then iridescent paint. (It is the top left in the pic below so looks much better). Repeated the technique but with purple iridescent paint. Then the off cuts from the off cuts were patched together for the final one.

1 comment:

Cheryl Gebhart said...

I love your atcs! I make them too, and I'd love to trade with you. I'm in the process of making some using fabric-backed paper that I made yesterday, so I don't have any completed to show yet, although you could see others I've done on my blog. I especially like the three with lace pieces on them. Anyway, let me know if you'd like to trade with me.