Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

MY TRIBUTE TO VOGUE

So here it is - this weekend's latest creation. A corset - My Tribute to Vogue. In yesterday's posting I showed you the sections on my floor when I had just started applying the pictures from my collection of Vogue magazines. The hardest part was hand stitching the edging!! This is roughly a UK size 12 and is wearable despite being made of paper!! It is lined with fabric. Front...... Side..... and back. As usual I made the lacing cord myself. This time I am leaving the eyelets silver..... Hope you like it!

5 comments:

Purple Missus said...

WOW Anna, fabulous. Just been catching up with your blog and all the others you show are wonderful too but this one just has the edge. Its very innovative. Love it.

Unknown said...

It is gorgeous Anna. Nice job!

Doreen G said...

Amazing Anna simply amazing

Vicki W said...

Wow, that is fabulous!

Pat said...

Stunning, I wish I was young enough (and the right shape) to wear it.