Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Non Art Related Post

I join the ranks of the unemployed again tonight. I have been working as a Temp for the last 6 weeks for a lovely firm close to home, today was my last day. I have really enjoyed my time there, felt very comfortable and would really have liked to stay. The team I was with very generously give me this truly lovely huge bouquet! It has filled FOUR vases! I took out the roses and they filled a vase on their own! Aren't they stunning!!
On another topic
Can you see the holes in my lawn? Look more closely...... I have spent a few days getting crosser and crosser trying to see what was making these holes - we did have a ants nest but that would not have caused holes, and the dirty cats don't make holes (they just leave heaps - yuck) so the other night I went out with a torch to see if I could spot the culprit..... I found it...... look - isn't it cute?? I'm not cross any more!!

1 comment:

Genie said...

Hi Anna, Cute Hedgehog
and lovely Bouquet, good luck on the job front again!!