Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

To cheer me up and a grumble (non art related)

Firstly the grumble - last week I placed an order with Amazon for a pack of printer ink. The pack measures 7.5 x 5.5". I had a card in yesterdays post to say I had a large parcel to collect from the post office - I had to drive to the place, pay for parking and then collect this.....The box measures 16 x 12". So much for trying to save our planet! Just how wasteful is this.. I am absolutely dumb struck!!. To make myself feel a bit better ( about being unemployed) I had also placed another order with Amazon last week and look what the postman has just delivered....,. I did a course with June a few years ago and if you remember I had made a couple of postcards from samples made on that course - see this post here and back on Saturday, February 24, 2007 (I can't set the link to that post). So I wanted to get the book as a summary of her fantastic techniques.

BUT THE BEST BIT OF POST IS THIS...... (I was never really a fan of ABBA but the FILM - WELL.............

SAY NO MORE !!!! mad smileysHAPPILY DANCING AROUND THE ROOM WITH CD ON FULL BLAST !!!mad smileys

No comments: