Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Whatever are we doing??

I have been reading Maggie Grey's blog - as so many of us do. I am definitely going to buy her book at the Knitting and Stitching show. In the meantime I have put out my catalogue as others have. What am I talking about? Have a look here. I put my IKEA catalogue out last week and noticed today that the wind and rain has opened it out so I tore it in half and have repositioned the two parts - one in my back garden in a spot where it will get both sun (If we ever get any) and rain.... The other half I have put under the bushes by my garage where it appears that animals have worn a pathway - let's see what happens next..... I am really looking forward to further instructions!!

No comments: