Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Paused on the red but look at this.....

You know sometimes when you start a project the idea grows in your mind and then you get stuck - well that is where I am with red bodice of last weekend. So that is on the mannequin whilst I work on this...... can you guess what this will be? I have 6 more panels to make before I put it together!!
I must say thanks for recent post - mail that is. I'm sorry I have not been good at thanking people so here goes: Thanks to Suzanne for the slice of felt 'pizza' - see her blog here to understand. Personally when I saw it on Suzanne blog I did think of my peperoni but now it is mine I see something else - I need to do some work on it yet before I show you. Next is an ATC from Kate - another swap see here - I need to make mine to send again have ideas. Then the bookmark swap - when I opened the envelope from Doreen I found this card. Opening it to find the ribbons are actually from the bookmarks (clever idea!) - this textural one and I love the antique one - the lady is so familiar and so pretty? Doreen who is she?

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

I could say that the lady in the photo is me when I was younger but that would be a lie---to be honest I don't know who it is it came from a sheet of photos of ladies that I purchased at the craft show--I think they are used for mixed media etc.
Glad that you liked the bookmarks.