Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Sewing Machine For Sale

Back in Feb I was trying to sell my Pfaff sewing machine - well I changed my mind and decided to keep both my machines. My daughter needed a machine for Uni and I rather than let her use either of my machines I purchased a new Bernina 1008 - that is the new equivalent of my old Bernina 1015 sport. I have discovered this weekend that she has not used the machine AT ALL - not even wound a bobbin! Of course, now she has left Uni she has no need for a machine.

I phoned the guy I purchased it from (for £575) Although he sells loads of these machines he was not prepared to take this one back, or sell it on for us!! He said the only thing I could do would be to try Ebay!! Well I don't want to do that because we would never get much for it even though it is new and the fees etc. SO I think the only thing to do is offer it here..... We would like £475 for it. If you live in the UK and can either collect or arrange a courier, or you know someone who would like to buy it please email me asap.

No comments: