Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Soul Journalling

I finally completed my Permission Slip spread today at 6.30 this morning!! I pasted my glass pressing pics into my book but want to keep this page for another day.
Then I took out the three items I had collected for the Lost and Found exercise. They included an old lottery slip - then yesterday's yogurt pot lid and a receipt from my quick pop into town yesterday. This turned out to be a voucher for % off restaurant food. SO another spread about food is about to start..I have 'damped' it down with some blue paint since this photo but not sure what comes next - I think I will leave it for a while...

4 comments:

Kathryn Costa said...

Your permission slip is gorgeous. I wish I could run my hand over the page! I just posted the next step for the Lost and Found journey. The steps will keep coming as it is just too much fun to stop.

Mary S. Hunt said...

the permission slip has turned out fabulous. the colors blend and it has depth. Like that you used the inchies page ffor the envelope and then fat letters kept the feel concise. the pressed glass background has come a long way too.

Marci said...

I love these journal pages. Wonderful colors and I love all of the recycled materials you use. Keep up the great work!!

Mescrap said...

This is so much gorgeous !! I love your workout pages ! Love the envelope that you create for the slip.
Great take, my dear.