Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Can you guess

Thanks to those who have asked how I am at present - Life is not much different for me at the moment. I am still unemployed but have been temping recently. The money is really bad and I am not sure how I will manage soon. However, I am 'keeping my chin up' as my son keeps telling me - the countless knock backs at interviews must end soon. In the meantime I am trying to keep myself busy. There are days when I really don't do anything (maybe read a page or two of either a novel or an art book) but there are other days when I feel creative to a small extent as you have seen by my bodices/corsets.
I have made sure I have something nice to look forward to. I need to try to be happy.. so I am going to the Knitting and Stitching Show on Thursday at Alexandra Palace. If any of you are going perhaps we could meet up for a coffee?
Can you guess...
Having finished the coffee grid bodice can you guess what I am going to use for my next one?........ If you want to see what I have done with these before here you are........ On another note - you may remember the flowers I received from one temp job (see blog here) well this may sound bad (as in slovenly - sorry) but I left these roses in the vase - just forgot about them - until this morning when I was clearing up and look - they have dried.... I love them - not sure what to do with them though. I want to keep them.

1 comment:

Sue Krekorian said...

I'll be there on Thuesday & Friday, Anna! See you?