Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Klimt again

I have done virtually nothing all day but look at the painting 'Expectation'. Here is a close up of the piece I mentioned where you can see the pencil lines.Here is a close up of my fav spiral bit, sorry bit out of focus. Here I have added my drawing of the 'bit' onto the page I showed you earlier in my sketchbook - still looks a little pale.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your definately on the right road with your Klimt project Anna. I love your samples.

Fiona said...

I've always loved Klimt. The depth, patterns and richness... Haven't looked at my books and postcard collection for ages. Certainly not with my textile head on. Thanks for reminding me how much I liked his work and for sharing your samples.