Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Blog Surfing

I do like blog surfing - I now read 218 textile art blogs on a regular basis and am a specific 'follower' with Blogger of 6 'special' blogs. I could not list all my favs on my blog so I apologise to those not specifically mentioned. I love them all!

Thanks to those of you who have become 'followers' of my blog. Its great fun to see who is about.

I would like to share with you - if you have not been there yet - a blog dedicated specifically to 'Sewing' blogs called Suzical's collection of Sewing Blogs, where there are some 539 'sewing' blogs listed. Check it out and get yourself listed if you are not on the list - its great!!

No comments: