Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Projects on the go

Some would say the reason I have so many projects on the go at once is because I am a Gemini - the butterfly of the zodiac, flitting from one thing to another. Some would say it is because I get bored easily. Others would say it is because I have not found my 'focus'.

I am not sure why but I have just done a quick review of the things I have on the go right now (those I can remember that is) - I have worked on each of these this so far today!!!!!:

1) my Klimt bodice
2) the red/gold bodice
3) my latest, currently secret, costume (paper related)
4) two mixed media items - working from Maggie's Lesson 1
5) note making of further ideas as they strike (into my ideas sketchbook)
6) working in my Klimt sketchbook
7) working in my spirals sketchbook (new - started this morning)
8) melting Tyvek
9) making air drying model clay casts (as I don't have any paper to cast)

Not surprised my head hurts!!

1 comment:

Sharne Gregory said...

You put me to shame. Every day I run out of time, trying to achieve all that I had planned. Off to do some stitching that I had hoped to start at 11 this a.m.