Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spiral Sketchbook 2

Do you remember this old diary from the post here ? Which then became the spirals sketchbook from the post here? Well it is now full... and I am preparing another old diary (this time A4) to continue the fun I am having with spirals. I have several ideas - hence the question a couple of posts ago about how you move from a sketchbook abstract to a textile piece (my mind is a complete blank at present).
This also means that the three bodices I had on the go will remain UFO's for some time. Or at least until the spark comes back. The Klimt one is still on the mannequin and I look at it every day but no idea of how to 'build' on it has struck yet.

1 comment:

Carol said...

What an achievement and so quickly! Wish I could get as inspired. I am struggling still!