Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Bits and Pieces

Out in the garden today I collected the poppy seeds from ONE (yes just one) head - I showed you the poppies a few posts ago. This pic shows the seeds in an old envelope - my thumb helps illustrate the quantity of seeds from just the one head. If I let them scatter naturally my lawn would be covered!! A couple of the poppies have lost the top of the seed head - aren't they cute... In the post yesterday I received these two ATC's from the BirthdayATC Swap - The top one is from Silvia and the bottom from Marina. Thanks ladies. The lavender one has given me an idea as I have tons of dried lavender (from the one bush). It is nearly ready for its annual hair cut now but I have 2 bags of lavender from last years crop. The pics below illustrate the quantity I get (my glasses show the size of the bag). The one on the left only weighs 6 ounces - it is light but fills a bag. If you want some - tell me how much you would like - offer me an exchange for something textile related (like threads etc), and I will post you some (I am very into bartering and recycling at the moment)

No comments: