Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So Cross

I am SOOOOOOO cross - as I mentioned in the last post the fabric I was stitching... which had this stuff as the top layer... - I was working from the reverse so this was against the bed of the machine ... has coloured my expensive sewing machine - it's not as if it was wet or anything - nothing will remove the colour - not even bleach and a scouring pad!! ARRRRRRRRGH I am so cross!!!! AND - I think what I want to do to this fabric next would mean more stitching this way round - now I don't know what to do!!

2 comments:

verobirdie said...

Wait until it fades away? Someday it will.
Good for you that it was not wet, you would have ruined your machine engine.

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

I know it's not the point, but maybe it will come off with a bit of "Cif" cream