Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Planning ahead and a real bargain

In my head I am planning ahead - the doublet for Oberon. I will need wadding to pad it. So today I visited the local Scrap store and look what I got....... The biggest roll of wadding, a roll of layout paper (otherwise known as newsprint), two small rolls of white felt and a large skein of rusty brown wool - all for the bargain price of £10 !! If you are a student or a teacher, living in wiltshire, I would suggest you visit the scrap store - it is fabulous and a great charity.

Now back to being creative!! Oh and by the way it is your last chance to enter the One World One Heart giveaway this weekend - it ends on Feb 15th with the drawing to give away my small texture book!

No comments: