Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Quick Update

1) The rust fabrics were washed and out to dry (over my plastic green house) - difficult to take a pic without my shadow.. They are now ready for ripping and adding to the pile for Oberon's doublet. 2)I went for an interview on Tuesday - answer today is yet another NO - never mind - will keep looking!
3) My baby is 23 next weekend and I have to make the customary Harriet Hedgehog cake - this is a cake topped with chocolate buttons for the spikes. Can I find a sensible size bag of chocolate buttons NO NO NO - so what did I have to buy - a couple of those multi bags containing treat size bags!! I am going to have to spend a lot of time opening these before I start on the cake - it will take FOREVER - so I hope it is worth it!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Was your Harriet Hedgehog by any chance in a Cadbury's chocolate recipes book? I remember first making one for small son about 25 years ago.
Love your rust fabric doublet - (reading ahead) especially the assymetrical effect on the front pieces. Going to hear a talk by the Tudor Tailors in a couple of weeks, so your work is doubl(et)y interesting!