Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oberon Fabric

Having got up at 6.30 this morning - not sure why - actually I think it is a form of depression - yesterday I did NOTHING but lounge in front of the TV. I did sit outside for a moment, but felt so restless, not in a creative way - I wanted to sleep all day, to run away from everything. This morning I thought it a little early to mow the front lawn - neighbours might not like it. So I have been blog surfing and thinking about my two costumes in progress.

Here is the Oberon Doublet Fabric - out on my lawn yesterday - I will have to check if I have enough now. Someone recently asked what do I do with my costumes... well until recently the Financial times tutu stood in my kitchen (but she was beginning to fade) and the rest were in a pile in my studio - reported in a previous posting HERE. Now they are all in the wardrobe in my son's old room. Most are piled up as they won't go on hangers!

No comments: