Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Early morning walk and 100 Followers

100 Followers - THANK YOU so much to all of you who follow my blog - I'm sorry that I have not posted as regularly as I would like in the last few months but I have not been as creative as I want to be. Partly life and partly this fantastic weather - I need to find hand stitching I can do outside :-). Anyway JENSTER - as you are the 100th follower - if you email me your snail mail address I will send you one of my pocket bags!

Don't forget if you want to 'win' one of my pocket bags in my 600 post giveaway please leave a comment on the last post (click here)

This morning I decided to go walking early - it was sooo hot at 7.30am - I walked for two hours and have only just recovered!! On my walk there was the most fantastic smell - you can just make out up high in the trees (the whitish patch in the rather fuzzy photo) the biggest honeysuckle! In fact along the walk there are lots and lots of honeysuckle bushes/trees - the scent was really quite extraordinary. My friends the chickens were even more friendly today..... They live behind this gate.... but when I approach they start to squeeze their way under to come say hello - first two then another four - they come really close. I had to shoo them back in as I worry they would follow me further. Another delightful sight was this solitary fox glove - they are so pretty. Now I am off to make more leaves and flowers - or sit in the sun with a good book :-)

3 comments:

Jensters said...

Ive sent you an email Anna...so excited that ive won something! I also went out early with my dog but cant walk to long in this weather with her....lovely photos.

DIAN said...

Congratulations to Jensters. Well done you.

I love the foxglove - it is so perfect and the chickens.

Jensters said...

Thanks Anna i received your wonderful pocket bag and pretty card too....brought some silk rods but not sure how to use them, so if you could give me some advice i would reall appreciate it... xx