Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

So much more work to do !!!

Firstly - just as I thought life was getting better I got a text message in the middle of the night Thursday to say my son was in hospital again! Another rugby accident only this time a knee to the head - yes unconscious, suffering from memory loss! Following a CT scan and consultations he was sent home (having regained his memory - apart from the last week) all clear. Just a bad headache! Hope he continues to get better and will PLEASE give up rugby.
Next - people who know me, know I am not overly keen on pets (other than my one goldfish) so to find that my daughters boyfriend has bought her this........ does not thrill me just at the moment! I will meet this pup tomorrow (Sunday) - he is called Rocky (I think he should be Frank - any fans of Men in Black 2??), is approx 10 months old and will be living with us until daughter moves out later this year. (Rocky if you are reading this :-) you had better behave - oh and to earn your keep you MUST scare all the neighbourhood cats OK ?!!)

Now back to Art stuff.. The background of Peaseblossom is ready - skirt attached... lacing completed.. I have just started playing with the leaves...... and have realised that although I have made 85 so far this is definitely not going to be enough - so the next few days/weeks will be more leaf production!! Best get started.

No comments: