Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

No work done!

So I have not been able to do any work recently... my house is not only full of my daughter, her stuff and the puppy but this week her boy friend has moved in too with all his stuff as the house they were going to move into is not going to be ready until November!! HELP!!!!!!!!

I did go to the Knitting and Stitching show with my friend Jane last weekend and that was really brilliant - 109 photos (sorry can't show them all !). The Julia Caprara retrospective was fantastic - her sketchbooks truly inspiring.
I did buy lots of fleece ready to start the felting for Mustardseed and as Jane was so enthusiastic about Thermofax screens I was enticed to purchase a double pack of mini spiral thermofax screens, from Claire Higgott (click here for her website) who was on the Committed to Cloth stand (click here for their website). Will give them a go soon.
Oberon currently looks like this.... and following seeing the books at the K&S Show I did buy these on Amazon... If only the puppy would stay like this...... I could get some work done!

2 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

Yes, books are very alluring....

Sharne Gregory said...

Poor you, so frustrating!
I have a feeling I saw you on Maggie Grays stand, she is so generous with her knowledge.