Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Monday, January 24, 2011

To prove I'm not a dog lover.....

So I am still NOT a dog lover but who could resist dog sitting this...... for the weekend? Yes I gave in, on the usual understanding that he had to do his do in the hedgerow of a deserted field so I would not have to scoop. That it the one thing that I really can't handle. I looked after Rocky for Saturday and Sunday at his house - I took the above picture when we were ready to go for our first walk on Saturday afternoon. It was a little chilly so I thought we should be prepared. Once he had done the necessary I took him to the park and for the first time (since I have walked him), I did panic but I let him off the lead for a run. After a few minutes of rushing around the coat was off and so was he..... He's the dot in the distance..... and thankfully he did keep coming back to me.... To be fair apart from a little barking at other people he was an absolute angel all weekend end. As I was at his house it meant I was not able to do anything except walk and sit watching TV. Rocky, of course, sat on my lap chewing his chew and slobbering until I had a wet patch on my Jeans. Even at night he did want to join me in bed but was very well behaved. If this is as bad as it gets I will look after him more often. I certainly won't look after any other dogs and still definitely no scooping!!

3 comments:

Jensters said...

What a cute dog and a lovely story from someone who doesn't like dogs...wonderful reading.

verobirdie said...

lol
Yes frankly, how could you have resisted?

Angela said...

he's soooo cute!