Spend another happy day at Jane Lemon's on Saturday. With her help and advise I have a new plan for the pod underskirt for Mustard seed - here is a very rough pinned plan..... and I decided the flowers should be re-positioned... Thanks too, to Jane L, I have been able to stitch Oberon's breaches - she loaned me one of Val Campbell-Harding's Bernina machines as mine is STILL at the repairers (its been there since before Christmas). So the breaches are now ready for hours and hours of hand stitching the gold cords.
Finally another thank you - this time to both Jane's because with their help I have worked out a three part course!!! The vague plan had been that if I finish the 7 costumes by July 2011 Urchfont Manor College will let me have a room of my own at their open day to display the costumes. Their part of the deal is that I need to come up with a course I could teach leading from my costumes - well the ideas finally came into view on Saturday. Before I tell you about the course (which I hope will stretch over three linked weekends) I will have to check out the plan with the College. Will keep you informed - keep your fingers crossed I am so excited and have sooooooo much work to do - the rest of the costumes and loads of sampling for a possible course.