Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A small treat


I had hoped to get to the NEC on Friday but financial constraints prevented me from going to the show so instead I purchased this... on Amazon for only £2 and that was just for the postage!! Yippee what a bargain!! It is a brand new copy, not a used one. I would recommend it to anyone who likes colour with a hint of fun. It is a delightful inspiring drooling over type book. If you go to David's website (click HERE) and click on Workshop - you can see many of the brilliant pieces from the book. Here is an example from the Wardrobe section of the website (not in the book) -this is a Lily dress. GO THERE NOW!!

2 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

nothing like a new book to cheer you up.

Purple Missus said...

I have the Fairie-Ality book and I often flick through just to look at all the wonderful artwork.
Thought I might see you at the NEC but can now understand why not - maybe next time. :)