Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Friday, September 09, 2011

Catch up Post - Muse 2 and other stuff

Quick update - Muse 2 has been quilted, now just needs edging and the cord adding. Which I am currently machining and is taking days. I had to bring my peppers indoors a while ago because they were getting eaten by something outside. So in my kitchen I now have 7 plants..... There are 2 yellow peppers, several green ones and only one going red so far but hey at least I have 10 small peppers - I think they are miniature ones if that is possible.
Over the last few years I have become a bit of a fabric and scrap hoarder - it has got to the point that I can't get anything off the shelves without an avalanche of stuff falling. So I have spent the last 6 hours sorting out this...... there are 5 bags (this size) of old clothes which I have kept for cutting up or dyeing - they are going to the charity shop. There are two huge bags of bits which I have saved in case a tiny scrap would be needed which have gone in the bin. I know I don't usually throw stuff away but there comes a time when it is necessary.
Now the space looks like this.... and I am off for a rest !! The other corner still houses boxes of scraps so I am not feeling deprived
:-)

1 comment:

chocolatefrog said...

Sooo hard to throw out fabric, but sometimes there's no choice... colleges or schools might like them?