Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Autumn Harvest

Decided, before we get the first frosts it was time to harvest the tomatoes that are not ripening fast enough outside - so following a friends advise I have two boxes of toms spread out, covered with newspaper, in the cool to ripen - they are doing ok.... It was time to harvest that last of the tiny toms too (and they are tiny!)... the box is getting full. The peppers in the kitchen are doing great - look... several reds and a really clever quarter red/green one... more larger green ones, and the first yellow/white one is now orange/red and a second yellow/white has grown. Think I should eat the red ones soon??? not sure with home grown especially as these are quite small.
On a different note, my neighbour asked me if I have seen her white cat - it likes to sleep out side. I told her yes - it's in the garden of the neighbour on the other side... LOOK where it likes to sleep..... How on earth it gets there I have no idea :-)

No comments: