Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Muse 2 and Queen of Hearts

Muse 2 is progressing well - almost finished the inner cording. This is what the cord looked like in progress - on the left 1st pass machining, on the right finished cord. The 'outer' cord will be darkerI am still designing The Queen of Hearts - yes still DESIGNING - I know my friends will laugh as I usually go straight into making but I want to try this one differently. Progress is OK. This was the design I had chosen from several I have tried. Last weekend at Jane's I started to create a full size version using magazine paper just to see if it will work to scale. Looks OK so far - close up. Now I plan to do some samples - YES SAMPLES !!
I am also starting work on Muse 3 - the purple/blue one.

No comments: